3MMO Forum

How to have personal pet that fight with you - ENGLISH version

« Older   Newer »

1. Pennaverde

User deleted

I open this post to tell you that time is running out, and if within this month we do not find the money for the server we will have to close the whole shebang(close server), then without waiting come to share premium to be able to automatically put the kit in the game (see post "how to donate to server"), I create a post that shows you how to pick a pet that will follow you and help you in your adventure :D

There are many pets that you can take, and you only have to take that capture and breed them, making them level up so that they are getting stronger!
    Every pet that will be your staff and you can take it wherever you want and put it where you want, the cost of the authorization to capture a pet is € 3.50, then you can capture all of the pet you want, but with a maximum of 1 pet at time.

To be able to buy a pet you have to click HERE or click at the bottom at the end of forum and set € 3.50 for the donation with PayPal, then when you have doing just tell me that the donation is made ​​by you by send me a private message in forum HERE. As soon an online admin comes and automatically enable.
    WE DO NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS IN GAME, ONLY PM ME ON FORUM ALREADY HAVE DOING YOUR DONATION, STRESSING THE ADMIN IN GAME WILL NOT ELSE WHO DELAYED DELIVERY.

I conclude by thanking everyone for the help they give us in maintaining server and wish you good game at all ;)

new10
    For those who dont have a credit cart, or paypal account, you can donate for package through SMS!

You just follow this istructions:

Send message to 729725(paypal number) with text:
    Send <amount> to [email protected]

example:(text message)
    Send 5 to [email protected]

and just contact admin in game for activate account!

More info at paypal page. More

Paypal don't work? click to immage below:

fortumopay_96x47

Edited by Pennaverde - 20/9/2012, 19:18

0 replies since 14/9/2012, 20:50   55 views